1. I’ve been fighting with a new computer for about a week now, and I’m telling you this is the LEAST fun new computer I’ve ever gotten. It’s reduced me to tears several times because it just. wasn’t. working. And the technical help people didn’t know why. I’m a PC kinda gal—I’ve never been a fan of Macs and had troubles with them years ago where I worked (like 20 years ago…and yes, I realize that they’ve probably gotten better since then, but the constant crashing those macs did totally turned me off of ever wanting to buy one of them for my own). Yesterday I mentioned to someone that I was pretty sure all the bugs were worked out…only to discover today that there is ANOTHER BUG. *Sigh.* I’m hoping I’ll have this under control soon. (But just in case, cross your fingers for me, okay?)
2. Speaking of bugs DRIVING ME INSANE, we had a cricket trapped in the house for two days. Making noise all. day. long. O_O You know, with the new computer and the cricket both driving me nuts, it’s really a wonder I haven’t killed anyone this week.
3. In the midst of the computer crisis, I’ve been putting together a Kickstarter project to help cover the production costs of putting out book two. (I’ll tell you more about that next week!) So I’ve had to come up with a title for book two which is NEVER easy. Intangible didn’t have a title until near the end—and I’d been trying to come up with one for over a year. My Facebook followers were fantastic and lovely, offering to help me choose the right one via a poll, but I got through the title crisis on my own (well, if “on my own” really means “by discussing it with Steve and talking through many different options”) and book two officially has a title!
4. What? You didn’t expect me to tell you what it is, did you? Okay, you’ve twisted my arm. ;-)
5. I hope you love it as much as I do. It’s really perfect for the story…which I can’t wait to share with you! Have I told you that Luke gets this amazing new aspect of his ability that is so freaking cool? (Yeah, I’m not telling you what it is.) I am so crazy excited about it, you guys. Can’t wait for you to read it!
That’s all for me. Have a great weekend, everyone!