* enjoying the cool nights and cooler days.
* looking forward to days and nights of wood stove heat ahead.
* getting the kids outside as much as possible on these beautiful days, trying to stockpile expended energy for the winter. (It doesn’t work that way, but oh, how I wish it did.)
* frustrated with my wrists and their determination to not heal on their own.
* thankful for ibuprofen, but wishing I didn’t need it.
* exploring my blogging options. (As you can see.)
* wishing I had more hours in each day. Or a babysitter. Something so I could get the work done that I so desperately want to do without neglecting my family (as keeps happening).
* feeling blessed for having an understanding, supportive, and loving family.
* excited that it’s apple season and looking forward to visiting the apple guy, our local orchard owner, on a weekly basis.
* loving, as I always do, the change of the season into Fall.
What’s going on for you in this moment?