In this moment I am . . .
* excited about all things bookish, but a little frustrated at not getting enough time to work on them.
* loving the newly cool nights and mornings as the weather heads toward Fall.
* soaking up what is feeling like the last days of summer, fitting in more hikes, walks, outside play.
* appreciating the bounty of summer harvests, canning it in large jars knowing we’ll appreciate it for the next year.
* reading, reading, reading some really great books while my book is in the hands of my beta readers.
* relieved that the feedback I’ve gotten so far has been positive overall. (Whew!)
* scheming up ways to make more time to write/work on the book. (Or more hours in the day. Or if there’s any possible way I can function well on no sleep at all.)
* enjoying the make believe antics of three crazy boys racing around here as superheroes foiling evil plots, keeping innocent people safe.
* loving the daily tradition of boys and girl climbing into our big bed for a little snuggle before *really* getting up for the day. (Hoping that’ll last forever, but knowing it won’t.)
* melting just a bit every time a little girl gets right up close to my face and says, “Mama, want hug?” then wraps her arms around my neck and squeezes with all her two-year-old might.
* realizing just how blessed I am.
What’s going on for you in this moment?