In this moment I am . . .
* loving the black raspberries growing all around the perimeter of our yard, filling little tummies, keeping small hands busy, and stockpiling in the freezer for future pies.
* looking forward to an afternoon with friends getting messy at our Messy Party this weekend.
* fretting over book stuff at least a little every day.
* enjoying the generosity of neighbors who let us swim in their pond on these hot, humid summer days.
* suffering from an unusually intense allergy season.
* appreciating the relief of a rainy day, and the rainbow umbrellas that come with it.
What’s going on for you in this moment?