In this moment I am . . .
* excited to have seen the first monarch of the summer this week.
* happy for another day spent out of doors. Walking, exploring, discovering.
* tired in a good way from an afternoon spent yesterday with dear friends.
* grateful our state parks have bathrooms in which to rinse off shirts that have been thrown-up on.
* looking forward to picking strawberries and sugar snap peas when we go pick up the fresh goodness at our CSA farm today.
* anticipating the sweet, simple joy those strawberries and peas will bring to my kids.
* saddened at the diagnosis of a loved one.
* glad it’s Friday and we get a weekend to spend all together.
* lucky to spend my days with four growing littles, and my nights creating imaginary people.
What’s going on for you in this moment?